Early Start and Extended Learning
Early Start and Extended Learning are online learning opportunities designed to engage in the subject before a professional learning activity and extended the learning into practical classroom application following the activity. It is designed to provide a flexible learning environment specifically for the busy educator who teaches full-time.
• Early Start: Upon registration in a professional development activity, you will receive an email with a link providing additional background information.
• Extended Learning: Upon completion of the workshop, you will receive a link to extend your learning and implement new classroom practices.
This design utilizes a following 3 STEP Process:
1. Engage in learning with Early Start
2. Collaborate with colleagues in a Professional Development workshop
3. Reflect upon your learning to improve your practice