Free Online Presentation of
Concept Rich Mathematics Lessons with Dr. Mark Ellis
Online lectures from Dr. Mark Ellis. Concept Development lessons are intended to assess and develop students’ understanding of fundamental mathematics.
- Learn new mathematical content
- Review and design instructional routines
- Put knowledge into practice (planning and rehearsing)
- Understand fundamental math concepts and the building blocks of concept rich instruction.
- Learn how to build procedural fluency from conceptual understanding.
- Establish math goals that focus learning.
2 hours, 51 minutes of video of presentations by Dr. Mark Ellis and associated self-paced activities.